- Omega Juicer
- 2 raw beets
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 large cucumber or four Persian cucumbers peel on
- 1/2 inch knob of ginger
- 1 lemon peel on
- 1 apple Pink Lady or Honeycrisp
- Wash and cut all of your produce and ensure the beets, apples, lemon, and cucumber are cut into small pieces.
- #ProTip: I wash, cut and prep all of my produce the night before. That way I just throw all of the chopped produce into the juicer, and start my morning with a refreshing and healthy pick-me-up!
- Line your Omega pulp container with a compostable plastic bag.
- Start with the beets, then romaine, cucumber, lemon, apple, and finally, juice the ginger.
- Extracts enough juice for around two people.
- I use all organic ingredients for my produce, it’s worth the extra cost!
- To be extra special cautious, I clean my produce using this veggie and fruit cleanser (I know people who have gotten sick from ingesting dirty produce!).
- I use the Omega masticating juicer, because masticating juicers extract more nutrition over centrifugal juicers. However, it IS time intensive to chop and prep the produce, as well as the process itself. If you’re into speed and efficiency, a centrifugal will work. I have tried and tested a variety of juicers, and I’ve had my trusty Omega masticator for close to a decade.
- I find that the juiced beets make a very “hearty” tasting juice. If you would like something lighter, then I’d go for one of my green juice recipes with kale or romaine as the main ingredient.