- Omega Juicer
- 4 leafs Common Curly or Lacinato kale
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 large cucumber or four Persian cucumbers peel on
- 1/2 inche knob of ginger
- 1 lemon peel on
- 1 apple Pink Lady or Honeycrisp
- Wash and cut all of your produce and ensure the apple, lemon, and cucumber are cut into small pieces.
- Line your Omega pulp container with a compostable plastic bag.
- Start with the kale, then romaine, cucumber, lemon, apple, and finally, juice the ginger.
- Extracts enough juice for around two people.
- I use all organic ingredients for my produce, it’s worth the extra cost!
- To be extra special cautious, I clean my produce using this veggie and fruit cleanser (I know people who have gotten sick from ingesting dirty produce!).
- I use the Omega masticating juicer, because masticating juicers extract more nutrition over centrifugal juicers. However, it IS time intensive to chop and prep the produce, as well as the process itself. If you’re into speed and efficiency, a centrifugal will work. I have tried and tested a variety of juicers, and I’ve had my trusty Omega masticator for close to a decade.
- You can use kale that is not a full leaf and comes in a bag, however you’ll have to roll it up, or get it into a bunch before sticking into the juicer. Can be time-consuming if you go that route.